I welcome you to my world



Chat with me and follow me, under tag.
'Cause you remind me of a time, when we were so alive.

It's Feb, life sprouts.

Its February already! Omg time is like flying in the speed of light. I'd say this before, "if the seeds of life are being exchanged in January, lives are starting to sprout in February". Happy chinese new year peeps. Happy birthday to myself too. It's a special day, I knew. Oh yes I'm so freaky happy to get double angpaus! AND I'M SO HAPPY TO BE A SIXTEEN. Thank you dudes and sweethearts for all the wishes no matter it's bout my birthday or the chinese new year. I can feel the warmth in every single word you said or typed. A memorable one. Wish y'all healthy always and rock you life. *wink and smile*

School life now is, relaxing. *IGNORE THE HOMEWORKS* Haha I love our daily menu and all the form 4's classes are in the same building. Sad for you Cels, come here often please or else all of us will forget you. It may be sound childish and lame but seriously I LOVE ME NEW CLASS hees. Girls sitting behind us are rude but they do rock my school life. Eh Yauyanchong sorry for saying you gay everyday la haha, 非主流 what. I am so jealous bout your dog-fur-like-hair, urghhhhhhhhh. Hehe and I wanna thank you for helping me always and your comics and being the first one to wish me happy birthday. Remember you still need to tell me something eh platty. Oh yeah sorry teachers for being so noisy, but it's way too bad I just can't be quiet cause this class rocks. *high five*

I still have a lot to say but dad's freaky noisy old songs are so annoying it makes me can't concentrate grrrr. Anyways, happy chinese new year to you all and stay sweet to all the couples and, have a nice life everyone.